Gut Health And Summer Travel
Many clients ask me about protecting their gut health while traveling to various destinations throughout the world especially as vacations abound this time of year. Below are a few important considerations for your travel bag.
- Saccharomyces boulardii a beneficial yeast which has been demonstrated to reduce travelers' diarrhea.
- A natural broad spectrum antimicrobial to help support the gut's own defenses in tackling foreign organisms. These can include: olive leaf extract oil of oregano and wormwood.
- A small concentrated liquid citricidal or grapefruit seed extract which can be diluted with bottled water to wash fruits and vegetables while traveling.
- A broad spectrum digestive enzyme.
If I can help you design your gut safety travel toolkit please contact my office and we'll create an individualized protocol for your needs.
Happy travels and safe summer fun!
* Statements about supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease.